Saturday, April 6, 2013

Free Will Vs. The Soul Path

 

Free Will Vs. The Soul Path
In our profession, we are called upon to discern or predict the future and to analyze what future events will occur.
I have concluded that there are two types of scenarios.  One is free will, which is based on the person’s right to take Path A or Path B.  This occurs by the choices that we make. 
For example, a client may ask “should I take that new job in San Francisco or remain where I am presently employed?”  I will analyze and confer with my spirit guides to see which is the best decision for what I term ‘their highest good’.  I must look at all potential scenarios for my client.   Will the new job be beneficial to my client?  Will she prosper there?  Will she be happy in the new area?
But this analysis of my client’s question becomes a bit complicated when my guides tell me the ‘soul path’ is involved.  The “soul path” means choices that are made by the soul prior to their incarnation. For each soul comes into this dimension of Earth to grow and evolve, not as a human, but as a soul.
The soul may want to experience financial hardships, ill health, personal relationship issues, etc. If my client that wants to take that job in San Francisco because on a soul level, they need to be at that location to experience/learn how to get along with co-workers, then indeed that choice would be for their highest good.   It is for the edification and purification of the soul.  So my client takes that job in San Francisco and then calls me to tell me she is having all these problems with her co-workers.  She then asks me why I did not tell her that would happen!  It is because her soul chose to experience this so she could overcome and grow.
I do not believe in accidents or coincidences.  There is no such thing!  For all of us are constantly creating our future reality in the present, or NOW.  Furthermore, murders, car accidents, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time are not valid.  There is a reason.
A very good example of what I mean goes back to the early 1990’s.  When Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman were murdered, they were willing participants of that carnage because the souls needed to experience the vehicle of murder.   Also, the trial of O.J. Simpson, my guides told me at that time, was for specific reasons.  Reasons that went beyond Miss Simpson and Mr. Goldman.  Some of the reasons were to present the criminal justice system in a manner that would hopefully enlighten and change human consciousness perspective of racial prejudice, of large sums of money to defend the accused, of humans distorted value system.  I recall when the not guilty verdict was read that I heard my guides say “this is a sad day for your people on Earth”.  Why? I asked them.  The messages were delivered, but not read or accepted.
That trial was supposed to help humans examine their priorities and rise above the TV & media hype, the name calling, the racism and prejudice.  It was a sad day for us on Earth.
When a psychic reads you and they do not tell you of a future event and then you ask the psychic why they did not see that happening, there are two reasons.  One, we do not see all.  Two, it was not the TIME for that to be revealed.  The author, Iris Bellhayes, wrote in her book:  “We can only see those things which are available to our awareness at the level of consciousness in which we reside”.   If you are not ready to hear the message, spirit will not reveal it to you.  For  enlightened spirits will not interfere with the ‘soul path’, or your free will.
Think of the ‘soul path’ as the ruling factor in your life.   Yes, you have free will.  But if you soul has pre-determined what it needs to experience, nothing can prevent that situation or event from occurring.  For you have decided, before your birth, that you are going to experience the event!
Even world predictions are affected by free will and the soul path.  If we change our consciousness to a higher level, we will evolve into a time where there will be harmony, truth and happiness.  I believe that  ‘911’ was pre-ordained to happen.  And the greatest medium or psychic who may have seen this event beforehand, such as I did in 1999, can do nothing to prevent it.
So take some private time to meditate, pray, and get very clear with yourself about what questions you want to ask your psychic.  But always consider asking “what am I to learn from this?” or what am I here to learn?”.  You will find more peace and a better understanding of our profession as well as how to regulate your own life.

 Dr. Rachel S. Kohler, LLC
www.spiritualconsultations.com
Office 843 818-2216


No comments:

Post a Comment